Monday, September 29, 2008

Sid and Nancy Rep D.C. and Massachusetts. Oi, Oi, Oi.

Photobucket
Nancy Spungen and Sid Vicious took a moment from shooting each other up and smearing blood all over their walls at the Waldorf Astoria to attend a screening of Nancy's new Rock Opera, "Repo". Now, I'm sure I don't have to explain what "Repo" is all about, because I know you are all spending your free time on IMDB dicussing it's intricate plot twists and Oscar winning performances. Truely it is the "Titanic" of this decade. Anyway, Nancy of course showed up wearing all black pantent leathuh, because that is what punk rockers do. Right? They wear all black? At least that's what I read in "Dumb Slut Weekly". Sid on the other hand showed up sporting some apparel from his own line straight off the runways of Milan Fashion Week. As I have reiterated before, I love his line more than my own vagina. Why you ask? Because I am from Clinton, MD-the town right next to his hometown of Waldorf. They are both about 15 minutes from DC-both of which I consider home sweet hell. Note I said Maryland=MD. Not MA. That is effing Massachusetts. I love (LOVE!) that Sid blah blah barfs about how he's repping Maryland and DC when his line is called DCMA. But you can't expect a hardcore punk rocker to be bothered with knowing the abbreviation for his own state. You might as well ask him to hypothesize on quantum physics. Impossible! God, these two are the biggest morons...I mean...biggest inspirations...I have ever had the mis...I mean fortune of seeing.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet