Friday, September 12, 2008

Tila Tequila in September's "Inked"

Photobucket
Ok, ok, so I totally started to make a joke about Tila Tequila and V.D., but then I said to myself, "Self, let's just stop and be rational for a minute." Does Ms. Tequila look hot? I honestly think so. Does she have tats that justify her being on the cover of a tat magazine unlike some people named Denise Richards? Yes, yes she does. Is she a woman who worked hard to make herself famous by all means necessary which include being in more mouths than Crest? Yes, yes she has. Am I still charmed by her teeny, tiny underdeveloped brain and cartoon like personality? Yes. Yes I am! And unlike most people on the boards who ragged on her for those leopard panties, I actually think they're cute. And hey, at least she's wearing panties. Tecnically right now she is more conservatively dressed than Jessica Simpson. So I'm going to give the girl a pass. Slut on, Tila! Slut on.



0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet