Monday, September 29, 2008

Two Lovely Fellas Get Engaged.

Photobucket
Justin Timberlake has just proposed to longtime boyfriend Jessica Biel! I don't know why I just put and exclamation mark there. This is not very exciting news. Anyway, Justin and Jessica are currently on holiday in Rome. Before a romantic lunch date overlooking a lake, Justin visited a jewelry store. The small hole-in-the-wall store named Nicla Boncompagni at Via Vittorio 4, famous for vintage pieces, sold him a multi carat diamond engagement ring and a diamond encrusted bracelet. Both items according to staff inside the store are intended for Jessica. I'm not sure how exactly the proposal went, but I'm sure it was something like this: "Jessica, you are the hottest dude I have ever seen. Will you be my husband forever, so that I don't have to buy that Boflex I've had my eye on?" "Why yes, Justin! I would be honored! Give me a hug!" "Um...Jessica...you're crushing me. Seriously. You're cutting off circulation and I cannot feel my toes." As you know I'm a big advocate of gay marriage, so congrats to these two handsome gentlemen!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet