Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wait...What?!?

Photobucket
What the what? Evidently Jennifer Hudson has been getting her sexy time on with (are you ready? Because this is hella random) David Otunga better known a Punk from "I Love New York". Seriously! I couldn't make that crap up. Hold on though-it gets better. The couple of an entire year just got engaged. That's right. I said engaged. As in "plan to get married". The rep for the "Dreamgirls" star told People "I can confirm that Jennifer got engaged to her boyfriend David on Friday night in L.A." Punk popped the question with a Neil Lane diamond ring on the Dreamgirls Oscar winner's 27th birthday. All I have to say is that girl better be double bagging his shit each and every time. There is no way I would stick it to someone who's been all up in New York's bat caves. She's a brave girl for real.
People

3 comments:

Jill said...

that is so weird and random! anyway just added you to my list...how did you get that amazing picture on your header? and where did you get the picture!!

My Fashion Frenzy said...

WHAT! Are you serious? That is random - very! haha

Savvy Mode SG said...

congrat to them then.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet