Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Afternoon Deelight

Photobucket
Grace Jones thinks Amy Winehouse is a kindred spirit Celebrity Dirty Laundry

Shannon Elizabeth and the gay Ricky Schroeder are shacking up
Celebrity Poopscoop

Kate Winslet to play Vivienne Westwood on the silver screen!
Sophista Funk


Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant again?!? That was quick!
Blog of Hilarity

David Duchovny's out of rehab. Wait, was he hanging out with JL Spears?
Amore Magazine

*FYI this is Slacker Chic's 2,000th post! I shall celebrate by noshing on some peanut butter and fucking my husband stupid! Wait, I do those things anyway. Um...I'll take a luxurious bubble bath. Yes! That is it! Calgon, take my ass away!

1 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

" ... noshing on some peanut butter and fucking my husband stupid!

At the same time? Ooh, crunchy! (And don't call me stupid.)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet