Thursday, October 2, 2008

Declare Yourself Mentally Unstable

Photobucket
You know, I would say this ad Jessica Alba shot for Declare Yourself is the scariest thing I have ever seen in regards to politics, but that would be false. Sarah Palin having an opportunity to possibly become the leader of the free world is much, much, much more frightening than this mess. Actually, maybe that's the real moral of this ad: If America becomes a McCain/Palin run country, we will all basically be forced to STFU or end up a hot weeping mess in a Hannibal Lecture style mask. Now I am truely scared. Hold me!!!

1 comments:

Ali-ers said...

I better not let my husband see this. He might start masterbating furiously.
That sicko.

But yeah, the message of this ad is frightening - especially your take on it!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet