Saturday, October 25, 2008

Do You See What I See?

Photobucket
Let's just ignore the gorgeous and magnificent Amanda Bynes for just a moment as we shift our attention to a more radient, classic beauty. If you look to the right, you will see Princess Diana's twin. Or, if you prefer, the face of God wearing Gucci. I have truely never seen an enemble put together in such an elegant fashion. Nothing says demure and refined like hot pants, a cut up, off the shoulder 80's tee with your leopard print bra hanging out and furry Big Foot boots. If you were to tell me that Audrey Hepburn had risen from the grave, I would totally believe you. Eff Tim Gunn-this lady should get her own show in which she turns tragic fashion nightmares into unbelievable fairy tale dreams. We must find out who she is so that we may immediately dethrone Cate Blanchett as a fashion god, and have this pure, sophisticated creature take her place. Here's another picture of Hepburn 2.0 stealing Amanda Bynes' thunder last night. I don't care how gorg you are Amanda-when you are in the presence of greatness, you simply do not stand a chance.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you slacker chic
For showing me the evils of my little heads ways, you have taught me to look beyond gorgeous and magnificent and in doing so I have found the true calling. To find and stand before this Hepburn 2.0 and try not to spontaneously combust with the intensity of ten million white suns, and land at her feet but a pile of dust, as I gaze upon her radiant, classic beauty.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet