Monday, October 6, 2008

Drew Does Harper's

Photobucket
Drew Barrymore is looking as adorbale as ever in next month's November issue of Harper's Bazaar. In fact, the last two shots are strikingly similar to Charlie's Angels costar Lucy Liu's very patriotic August issue. And while I usually have something sarcastic to say about editorials that strive so hard to be political and all messagey, I can't speak bad about Drew. She seems so goshdarn sincere that I can't help but fall prey to her buy the world a Coke and teach it to sing mentality. Damn you Drew! How dare you make me think positive thoughts?!?


Source

1 comments:

Ali-ers said...

Aw! You put me under "Slacker Chic Hearts These Sites:"

I ♥ your site too! :D

Oh, I ♥ Drew Barrymore too. She's totes one of my fave celebs and shiz.
And she voiced the chihuahua Chloe in Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I ephing loved that movie! I don't care if people make fun of me!!! :)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet