Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hayden Wants Your Help Saving the Whales

Photobucket
Instead of hitting Hollywood hotspots or working her way through every actor/director/best boy grip in town, Hayden Panettiere has a more productive way of spending her time: saving the whales. The Heroes star took to her myspace page yesterday to announce her one year anniversary of the trip to Japan that changed her life.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008


TODAY’S MY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Current mood: determined


Hey everyone,

Today's the 1 year anniversary of my trip to Japan. My desire to save the whales and dolphins is as strong as ever, and I need your help to make a difference. Please send the link below to all your friends. Tell them to check out the video and then visit SocialVibe.com to sign my petition.

My PSA for SocialVibe:



Thank you sooooooo much!

Hayden xo


And on a completely irrelevant note, how gorgeous and fresh faced does she look? I would say she could be a Noxema girl, but she already is!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet