Tuesday, October 7, 2008

He Will Do You Right

Photobucket
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers may look like he could strangle you in a coke-fueled rage, but I'll be damned if that bitch is not hot. He definetely shivers me timbers. And by timbers I of course mean my vagina. You know when you make dry humping a blowup doll hot like he did in "Velvet Goldmine", you've truely got it going on. This man is straight up sex. He owns his sexuality and has zero inhibitions which is just about the most attractive thing on the planet. I don't even care if he he's got jeepers peepers-I totally want him to go all Pat O'Brien on my ass. Man, woman, ardvark, it doesn't matter. If given the opportunity he will seduce you and give it to you so good you will probably wallow in sorrow for the rest of your days because everything else will seem like a butter on toast in comparison. Jonathan's hot ass received some sort of honorary patronage from The Philosophical Society from Trinity College this weekend because he's Irish or some shit like that. Although I'm sure they only honored him in the hopes that he would show up and make sweet violent love to them all. And I'm sure he did. JRM does not disappoint.
Hotness ova here...

1 comments:

Ali-ers said...

He is sex on a stick! He's sooo sezy in The Tudors & shiz. I didn't know he's Irish.
Ya learn somethin new everyday :D

"I'm sure they only honored him in the hopes that he would show up and make sweet violent love to them all. And I'm sure he did."
hee

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet