Friday, October 10, 2008

Hef's New Girls Are Gangsta

Photobucket
Move over Kendra Wilkinson-there are some new gangsta hos in town ready to dethrone you as Playboy's most notorious bad girl. (And by 'gangsta' I of course mean PWGs who thinks Bev Hills is the hood and drink O.E. from a paper bag cause they saw it in a Snoop video.) Turns out Hef's 19-year-old handpicked twin successors are jailbirds with prior records for...wait for it...aggravated battery! Karissa (left) and Kristina Shannon (right) -- who have recently moved into the Playboy Mansion -- were both busted by St. Petersburg, Fla. police for felony aggravated battery back in January. They both received probation and were ordered to pay restitution to the two victims. Karissa also has a misdemeanor battery charge on her record from 2007. According to TMZ who spoke with the victims, the twins went out after work with one of their Wing House co-workers, Erica Civello, to a house party. Kristina allegedly started arguing with Erica, and Karissa came up behind her and hit Erica over the head with a bottle of beer and they both "jumped her." Erica suffered a concussion. All I have to say is you better watch your ass, Hef! I'm sure they know you've got brittle bones from the osteoporosis, and something tells me they will straight up burn your leg with a flatiron if you start talking smack.
I reiterate: their parents must be so proud.
Source.

3 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

Lordy, I fear for Hef!

Would an aggravated battery be of use in the event Hef's pacemaker breaks down?

Ali-ers said...

Oy! PB Mansion better tighten up security.
I'm goin' to miss the other goils.
Kendra's moving out right? And Hef broke up wif Holly?

These twins better get their airtime in quick cos I don't think Hef is going to be around much longer.
I wonder if they'll cancel the show? I haven't watched it in ages.

Mrs. M. said...

"Would an aggravated battery be of use in the event Hef's pacemaker breaks down?" LOL! Madam Miaow you crack me the fuck up.
And yeah I definetely don't seen Girls Next Door continuing without the original three. That show was all about them.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet