Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hugh's Hee-Haw Hos

Photobucket
Trrrrrraaaailer Park! Hugh Hefner stepped out with his low rent Dolly Parton knockoffs last night to prove that he's still a perve and that there are still people in the world with no morals and no soul. And yes, I can judge because I may not have many morals, but dammit I do have some. And sucking some 82 year old's shriveled peen is definetely filed under "shit I would never do even for a gazillion dollars and a closet full of cheap rags some people call clothes." I mean seriously, these two bitches look like inbred half wits who can't count to two and have inhaled enough hairspray to singlehandedly cause global warming. If I had to guess what their vaginas smelt like, it would probably be toxic waste and desperation. I guess it's a good thing Hugh can't get it up, because these two sluts are probably infected with more STDs than he's accumulated in his very, very, very, very long lifetime. And that's a lot. We're talking a bigger number than all past, present, and future occupants of Chile, Portugal, and Switzerland combined.

1 comments:

Aliers said...

You crack me up Mrs. M! :D

"If I had to guess what their vaginas smelt like, it would probably be toxic waste and desperation." LOL

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet