Thursday, October 2, 2008

Is She Trying To Tell Us She Has Orange Pee?

Photobucket
I'm not really sure I get the sexual inuendo Shannen Doherty is implying in her latest photoshoot for Details magazine. Is she secretly trying to warn us that if we sleep with her, we too shall pee orange, or is she merely trying to say that she likes to stick plastic jugs of orange juice up her twat? I know we all need our Vitamin C and all, but I think this is a bit much. Truthfully I don't get the entire spread. It looks a bit confusing and desperate. The one where she's bending over kind of looks like she's in the middle of convincing a guy to stick it in the back door, but he's just not having it. "Seriously, come on! It'll be all good. I swear it won't turn your pee orange!*fingers crossed!*


Source

2 comments:

Ali-ers said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA
I couldn't even type I was laughing so hard!

"Is she secretly trying to warn us that if we sleep with her, we too shall pee orange, or is she merely trying to say that she likes to stick plastic jugs of orange juice up her twat?"
LOL

mama maria said...

I can't stand her - never could. Whose idea was the jug of OJ?? WTF?!?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet