Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It Is A Dark Day Indeed

Photobucket
Can you see the dark, looming storm cloud that is hanging over my house? Well it's there and pouring a river of anguish all over me! Why you ask? Because the greatest show ever in the history of the world, The Riches is rumored to have been canceled! According to Todd Stashwick (Dale!) on his MySpace page, The Riches has been canceled. If that's not enough, E! online has it on good authority that FX will make an official announcement tomorrow. First Carnivale and now this?!? How much more sorrow can a girl withstand?!? Damn you FX! Damn you all the hell for taking away The Riches! I'm boycotting you forever even if you make a show that starred Queen Ashley, Little Orphan Zoe, Dreamy Dreamy Dreamboat McAvoy, ScarJo, jeepers peeps JRM and Colin Farrell! O.k., well maybe I would tune in if you did that, but otherwise you are dead to me! Now if you will excuse me, I have to put on all black and bury my head in my pillow.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet