Friday, October 17, 2008

Let's Get With the Voting, People.

I really don't understand what everyone's aversion to voting for Slacker Chic of the Month is. Or voting at all for that matter. Isn't this what our foremothers fought for the right to do? Yes I know they didn't actually fight for the right to vote here, but voting is voting and you should excercise your opinion to the fullest! I mean, jus look at how sad that poll looks! Jimmany freakin' Christmas! Let's get down to business and make a choice. I know it's difficult and all, but I have the upmost confidence that you can do it. Who do you think is deserving of the title of Slacker Chic of the Month?
Audrey Tatou
Photobucket
Janelle Monae
Photobucket
Pam Grier
Photobucket
Theo Kogan
Photobucket
Get busy! Voting is to the right.

1 comments:

bohobum said...

damn, I would have voted for audrey

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet