Saturday, October 4, 2008

Look Ma! No Wrinkles!

Photobucket
Freak of nature and botoxoholic Nicole Kidman punishes us for not going to see her movies by showing up on the cover of the November's Elle. Her face seriously looks more smooth than when she did "Days of Thunder". And I do not mean that as a compliment. The entire time I was watching The Invasion, all I could think about was her paralyzed face. Which, don't get me wrong, would be absolutely perfect and ideal were she doing a remake of Coneheads, Cocoon the Return, or Krull. As a real living person however, not so much. I really, really wish someone would let me in on the appeal of injecting disease in your face. You know people in Indonesia and India are all "bitch, please!", wanting to slap the effedy eff out of these Hollywood hos for giving themselves something that people in their country die from. But whatevies, right? Paralyzing diseases are so hot, who can resist? Anyway, here's the rest of Nikki's spread-because misery loves company.













Source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet