Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mark Ronson in Paper Magazine

Photobucket
Mark Ronson is on the cover of next month's paper mag and...well, I'm not going to mince words. The editorial looks wierd. And not artsy avante garde wierd. Just strange. Maybe it's just those last two pictures that are throwing me off. I know Ronson light many of your fires, therefore if you're going to see him in twisted, contorted positions you'd probably prefer he be naked.
Anyway, in the mag Mark blabs about how cool he is, how he does stuff his own way and how he likes to stay out of the limelight (insert chuckle here). If you want to read the whole article, just click
here. But I'll save you a lot of time and sum it up in 15 words or less: "I am awesome. I am edgy. You want to be me. End of story."

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet