Monday, October 20, 2008

Melting Madame Tusso's Statue to Wed

Photobucket
Sorry all you reject Macy's mannequins-Rose McGowan is off the market. Ms. House of Wax and her fug faced boyfriend Robert Rodriguez have confirmed to USA Today that they are engaged. “I just want to go to an island somewhere and pay somebody else to deal with it,” said the melting madame. “Quentin (Tarantino) is going to be my bridesmaid,” she said, laughing. She them maniacally wrung her hands together while evily muttering, "My plan is almost complete! Look out Judi Dench! Watch your ass Helen Mirren! Kiss your career goodbye Johnny Depp because I am taking Hollywood over. Soon, every movie shall star me and only me! Wah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Oh wait-what was the question?" Seriously, good for Rose because her knees must be awfully tired by now, and as for Robert, well I hope Ema Hesire was worth leaving his wife and kids for.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet