Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nicky Blonsky Will Kick You In the Vagina

Photobucket
That Nicky Blonsky may seem chipper and innocent, but beaneath her sweet exterior lies a dark side. A secret side. A kick you in the vagina side. You may recall a few months back, the "Hairspray" star got into a serious altercation with America’s Next Top Model contestant Bianca Golden and her family. The fight ended with both women and Blonsky's dad getting thrown in the slammer. Until now we haven't heard much from either parties. In a taped a segment for the Oct. 8 episode of The Tyra Banks Show, Bianca details the fight that happened on July 29 between her family and Nikki Blonsky’s family. Golden says that her family was at the Turks & Caicos airport on July 29 returning from a family reunion for her dying grandfather when Nikki Blonsky became “very rude to my aunt.” An argument erupted between Blonsky’s and Golden’s families, then Blonsky’s father Carl “punched my mom.” “He knocked her out,” says Golden. “He hit my mom with such force she stumbled back and when she stumbled back the whole family got up and attacked my mom.” Then, when her mother was on the ground, Nikki “takes her foot and kicks my mom in her vagina, and that’s when my mom fell out completely,” says Golden. “When Nikki kicked my mom I went and grabbed her arm and she grabbed my earring,” says she. “Her mom sat on her to get her off of me cause her mom saw what was happening and that was that.” Golden says her mother was airlifted to the hospital with internal bleeding, a broken nose and a fractured skull. “Her face is still black and blue,” she says. Damn! That shit is hardcore. I mean, who hits someone in the vagina? Is this Nikki Blonsky a streetfighter in her downtime? I would say something negative about her, but I'm honestly afraid she's going to sneak in my window at night and shank me. Or worse, kick me in the vagina. And I do not want that. Not one bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has turned me on.
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

is easy to kick the vulva but the vagina is very difficult. I dont know how they could do it.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet