Sunday, October 19, 2008

Palin and Wahlberg Do SNL


Sarah Palin stopped by SNL to get in on the joke about herself which was cool and all, but I still really, really, really dislike her. I don't want to use the word "hate", but I will. I totally hate her. Obviously I'm not the only one though, because the audience went wild for Tina Fey but were rather ambivalent about Palin. Anyway, Mark Wahlberg also came by to confront Andy Samberg about last week's "Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals" sketch. You have to love those guys. I know I do. And oh, say hi to your mother for me, alright?

1 comments:

Aliers said...

Yeah, I hate SP too.
Everyone is always goin on about how hawt she is. To me she is totes a boner shrinker :D

I ♥ Mark Wahlberg.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet