Saturday, October 4, 2008

PETA Wants You To Look Like the Olsens

Photobucket
It's no secret that PETA depises the Olsens because of the twin's obvious love for encorporating leather and fur into their wardrobes. In the past PETA has bashed Mary Kate and Ashley, referring to them as "trolls" Hairy Kate and Trashly. The organization has even gone so far as to create a website in which you can dress the duo up in bleeding animal carcasses. (Charming, I know) Now however, they are actually encouraging people to look like public enemy number one for Halloween. They're offering to send free Trollsen masks (see masks here) to anyone who places an order before October 12. Wouldn't that be hilarious if Daisy Buchanan and Queen Ashley ordered themselves one and wore them for Halloween? If I were them I would totally do it. I think everyone at PETA's head would explode.
source

1 comments:

Ali-ers said...

PETA annoys the farts outta me.
Don't get me wrong, I ♥ animals, but I just feel the way they go about business is crappery.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet