Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Slacker Chic of the Month: Pam Grier

Photobucket
Pam Grier is a lot of things: smart, bad-ass, bodacious, a hot Hollywood comodity, and now your Slacker Chic of the Month. The mother of all movie stars and foxy femme fetale has been paving the way for all the ladies out there who do what they please, act how they wish and don't take shit from anybody. Fuck being Charlie's Angel-this is one woman who was self-assured AND elf-employed. But hey, that's Pam Grier. And she's a whooooole lotta woman.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

Pam Grier is fierce!

If I can only be 1/100th the awesome person Foxy Brown is, I'll have succeeded in the game of Life

Aliers said...

W00T!!! I voted for Pam! Yes - I like to see democracy in action :D

I want to be Pam when I grow up. That is all.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet