Wednesday, October 8, 2008

That Thing That Goes Bump In The Night

Photobucket
I have an irrational fear of the illogical. Basically, if it's from a horror movie and it's not of the human persuasion, I'm convinced it's living under my bed and going to kill me when I'm sleeping alone. I hate to say it, but Meg Ryan definetely looks like something I would throw garlic and holy water at while I was pissing myself and running for my life in the dead of night. The actress (I guess) fugs up the cover of November's Amica, I supose because Amica really, really hates their readers and wants them to suffer. Or maybe it's just in the spirit of Halloween. Either way I'm very scared and am definetely going to be sleeping with a flashlight and rosary tonight.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet