Thursday, October 16, 2008

There Will Be More. Oh Yes, There Will Be More.


Guess what? Saint Angelina Jolie is going to adopt more babies! Yes, I know. This news is about as shocking as Madge's divorce decree. BFD. Anyway, her majesty Sangie sat down with mere mortal Matt Lauer to discuss buying babies and...what else? Oh yeah-that movie "The Changeling". But who really cares about that? What I want to know is how Matt didn't burst into flames upon entering the holy orb of Sangie. He must have been transfixed for hours-sort of like Moses and that whole burning bush thing. Only this was much more important.
Sangie blah blahed about the movie, but finally got to what everyone (besides me) really cares about: Her billion children. I'm starting to think she's collecting them like Monopoly Game pieces. I can just picture her in her temple in front of a world map saying, "I have Cambodia, Ethiopia, Vietnam, and technically Namibia and France. I really need Thailand and Laos before I start putting hotels up..." While we're not sure where exactly Sangie will adopt from next, we do know that it's definetely in the future although she admits that "You can't even start the process until any new children are six months old, to understand how the new family has settled." This is the word of the Lord. Thanks be to God.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet