Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vaginal Vortex for President

Photobucket
Vaginal and cranial black hole Paris Hilton is currently shooting a video for a brand new abortion of a song, "Paris for President". Now I know you are probably thinking, "Bitch, you are not Elle fucking Woods!" and of course you would be absolutely correct. I too started thinking of how postively dillusional this beak nosed ho is until I remembered who our current leader is. Then I quickly realized that one of Paris' crabs could easily do a better job of leading our country. Shit, a piece of lint on my sweater could do a better job. So, you know, she might have a chance in hell. I guess this is the land of the impossible dream; for better or for worse. Excuse me while I sob quietly for a minute.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet