Thursday, October 2, 2008

We're All In This Together


Diddy likes to blog about everything from peeing to politics, and his latest installment is no different. In the video, Diddy hides under his 892,941 thread count sheets with only a flashlight and his fear. What is he scared of? Sarah Palin becoming the President. Yeah, I know. This is an entirely new concept (can you tell that comment is dripping with sarcasm?), but nevertheless a more interresting approach in attempting to get America to see what a brainless, redundant lying moron Palin is. I mean are we serious about this woman? I thought I had seen a bad thing or two happen in my time, but this by far tops them all.
Me: "Sarah Palin, why are you such a moron?"
SP: "All of them."
Me: "What?!? That doesn't even make any sense. You didn't even answer the question."
SP: "Russia."
Me: "Huh? Again, that is not even an answer."
SP: "Gun control."
Me: "What the fuck are you talking about?"
SP: "Veterans?"
Me: "What about them?"
SP: "God will smite them!"
Me: "Jesus, that's awful of you to say!"
SP: "What?"
Me: "You just said God should smite the veterans."
SP: "No I didn't."
Me: "Yes you did."
SP: "You show me where I said that."
ME: "Ok. I've got the tape right here."
SP: "That wasn't me. It was Freddy and Fannie."
Me: "Those uh...they aren't people. You know that right?"
SP: "Russia."
Me: "I'm moving to Canada."

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet