Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wha? This is What I Always Wear to the Pumpkin Patch!

Photobucket
Damn, Traci Bingham's looking a little homely don't you think? I mean, I know you want to dress casually when picking out your Halloween pumpkin and all but damn! Put a little effort into things. For shit's sake, there are going to be other people there. The least you can do is look fairly presentable. No, no. I'm kidding. I'm not going to bust on Traci's shit because she's wearing a beaded dress that only a stripped would find classy and appropriate for a family affair. Someone who wears wigs and 6 inch heels on a regular basis probably shouldn't judge others on their unconventional attire. Fashion is fun and it should be treated as such. Those breast implants on the other hand are another matter entirely. They look like ancient basketballs used by the Mayas before the conception of rubber. I think of fake tits as kind of like a freshly cemented drive way. Sure, it may look good to some, but would you want to dive face first into it? Shit no! You would break your face wide open. I would want to lay my head down on a soft pillow of love, not be met with a hard, concrete curbie.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet