Friday, October 31, 2008

Wonder Tranny

Photobucket
Who's that post op dressed as Christina Aguilera dressed as Wonder Woman? Why, it's no one's favorite big assed ho, Kim Kardashian! Jiggles attended PAMA's Holloween Masquerade by pretending she was someone who gave a shat about the world and would actually think about others over herself. Quite a stretch for Ms. Kardashian. I adore the makeup though-particularly the outlined chola lips. Nothing says timeless and elegant like brown lip liner outlining a nude lip. Other than that, I am two seconds away from slapping my pink wig on, throwing on a hot sparkle mess and claiming that I am Jem so I could say this is truely outrageous. Anyway, who cares about Kim? What I want to see is Khloezilla's outfit! Did she go as the Jolly Green Giant? King Kong? That really tall dude from "Big Fish"? These are all questions that deserve answers!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet