Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yahoo Users Pick Top Halloween Flicks

Photobucket
If you are like me, you love nothing more than a great scary flick on a dark and stormy night. Seeing as Halloween is right around the corner, I thought you guys might be interrested in the top horror movies picked by yahoo! users just in time for all hallow's eve. Here are the top 15. If you'd like to see more, just click here. Enjoy...if you dare...wah-ah-ah...
15. THE LOST BOYS
14. EVIL DEAD
13. EVIL DEAD 2: DEAD BY DAWN
12. AMERICAN PSYCHO
10. DRACULA
10. THE EXORCIST
9. THE ORPHANAGE
8. SAW II
7. SHAUN OF THE DEAD
6. ALIEN
5. THE SHINING
4. JAWS
3. HALLOWEEN
2. PSYCHO
1. SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
Just in case you have seen all of those, here are a few I recommend that are a little more off the grid:
Cube, Cube 2, Dead Silence, Population 436 (GREAT B movie), Borderland, Fido, Masters of Horror: Imprint
Asian Horror: Bloody Reunion (my fave foreign horror flick), Three...Extremes, A Tale of Two Sisters, Witchboard, Suicide Club

1 comments:

Aliers said...

Oh cool! I've seen both Cubes and I love them.
I'm gonna check out your other recommendations! Thankies :D

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet