Friday, October 17, 2008

You're Free Now Baby Bird. Free to Spread Your Wings and Soar Like an Eagle.

Photobucket
The sheer jubilation on Guy Ritchie's face at his 40th birthday party immediately following Madonna's divorce announcement says it all. No more women's shelters for Mr. Ritchie! He is free to order his own beverages, get the mail withouth prior permission, and go to the bathroom without a string tied to his waist. He looks happier than a man who just got released from a 30 year prison sentence on death row for a crime he didn't commit. Or a dude who slept with Paris Hilton and got a clean bill of health. Mr. Ritchie has (probably literally) taken off the shackles that bind him, and is now free to be the only one with a pair of balls in his household. And I don't mean metophorical balls. I'm pretty sure Madge actually has a pair of testicles. Hopefully Guy will put the past few years behind him and will get back to making quality movies like he used to do before he married Madge and lost his free will. At least it's good to see he doesn't have Stockholm's Syndrome. That could have really put a damper on things.

2 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

A classic post. Mrs M. You are the love child of Dorothy Parker and Rex Reed.

Mrs. M. said...

OMG that is so funny you say that because I am their love child! I know that I was born after 1967, but, all the same they are totally my parents! I'll update you soon on my lawsuit in which I lay claim as the rightful heir to both of their estate.
Speaking of which, have you officially changed your name to Medong yet? And have you had the good 'ol gang of four over for tea to discuss getting back together? It would be grand! You could serve Bavarian Berry and biscuits! I know how what suckers they are for Bavarian Berry.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet