Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ashton Kutcher Just Became Hot to Me


Ashton Kutcher was recently a guest on the Bill Maher show, discussing issues such as Prop 8 with some people I don't know. Ashton doesn't let loose on his beliefs until around 1:25, but it is well worth the wait. The actor rightly condemns society for founding this country on religious freedom, then denying others basic civil rights because of religious beliefs. Basically he says the whole thing is extremely hypocritical and he can't even believe the issue is up for debate. You know, our little Ashton has come a long way since trucker hats and Punkd. I used to not be able to stand the dude, but since he married Demi Moore a few years ago, he's mellowed out and become tolerable. However after this little rant, not only do I find him tolerable, but I'm going to go ahead and say he's pretty friggen awesome.

2 comments:

Johnny Cakes said...

Here is a fun fact, and by fun I mean Americans-Are-Hypocrites-fact: Obama wins a landslide presidential victory, yet Prop 8 passes. Ok, hmmm. Huh? Moreover, 70% of African-Americans in CA supported Prop 8. Ok, hmmm. Huh? Research, people. It's this really swell thing you can do, even on the World Wild Web, to find out where and what 'your' candidate(s) endorse. I mean, come on folks. Who do you think you are, the Kardashians?

Aliers said...

Awesome! Yay Ashton!
He used to annoy me too, but I have a new found respect for him.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet