Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Britney Spears on Why She Married KFed


Ah, the million dollar question has finally been answered: Why did Britney marry Kevin Federline? Was it for his money? Shockingly, no! Was it for his suave and sexy dance moves? Yes! No, I'm just kidding. We all know it wasn't that. Perhaps it was because he is so hot that no mere mortal can resist his sexalicious ways? No. And stop giggling. According to the princess of pop, it was because she liked the idea of wedded bliss. In the upcoming hour long documentary "On the Record, Brit says “I think I married for the wrong reasons. Instead of following my heart and doing what made me really happy, I just did it for the sake of the idea of everything.” Personally I think it's because no matter how much you may dislike KFed, every woman's uterus cannot help but be pulled into his super sperm's magical orbit. Legend has it, he can get you pregnant just by being in the same city.
For more spilled secrets from Britney, tune into the doc airing November 30th at 10 pm on MTV. Below is the promo. You can act like you're above it, but I know you'll be glued to the set just like me, Obama, Saint Angelina and the rest of the free world.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet