Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Don't Call Demi Moore's Girls Fugly

Photobucket
Demi Moore has a beef with the bloggers. Girlfriend is furious with them for picking on the way her daughters look. “It’s straight out cruelty. Things that are just mean and cruel, like saying that they’re ‘fugly.’ I’m talking about my 14-year-old, my 17-year-old, who aren’t choosing to be in the public eye. It’s very painful, as it would be for any parent to have anybody say unkind or hurtful things about your children.” I know a lot of people talk smack about Rumer, saying that she's basically Jay Leno's long lost daughter, but I think all the Willis girls are beautiful. Sure Rumer has an uncoventional look, but it's her face. It's what she was born with, and she should be proud of that. I may make fun of people's clothes or their personalities, but making fun of someone for something they can't change is pretty jacked up. This world has become so obsessed with changing every single solitary "flaw" that even the slightest imperfection is expected to be sliced and diced away. It's no longer ok to simply be the best version of yourself-you have to be the better in everyway than everyone. But that's just my opinion. What do you think? Do you find Rumer beautiful just the way she is?

5 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

I think if she's happy, then I'm happy. She seems like an alright chick, and if everyone in the world looked the same the world would be a boring place

Madam Miaow said...

Yeah, I agree, Mrs M and DIaakaBSC. Who wants everyone looking like they hopped off the same factory conveyor belt?

Cruelty to those who are fugly in spirit!!!

Johnny Cakes said...

I think Demi should adopt the 'Alec Baldwin' parenting technique.

Mrs. M. said...

It's pretty much standard to call your daughter a rude little pig. Basically the same as "sweetie" or "darling" or "jerkfaced brat".

Anonymous said...

This is not what a grown woman in Hollywood OR a mother would sound like. Where's her PR person? This sounds like some lame quote some teenager wrote and tried to pass it off as Demi Moore. Now I know she married Ashton Kutcher and all, but even he is a late-20s adult like myself and wouldn't sound this. No mother would repeat nasty things like this someone would say about her child. Granted, she does have an unusual jawline, which someone would point out that she would look just her mother if not for it, but has anyone noticed this girl has amazing eyes?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet