Monday, November 24, 2008

Don't Forget to Vote for Slacker Chic of the Month!

There's only a few more days left in the race for Slacker Chic of the Month. This is the tightest race we've ever had, with each lady either winning or losing by only one or two votes. Who will win? You decide. Voting is at the poll to the right. Should our crowned lady be:
Alek Wek
Photobucket
Anna Faris
Photobucket
Fairuza Balk
Photobucket
Christina Hendricks

Photobucket
The lady with the most votes will be given the illustrious title of SCOTM, and will go on to compete late next month with previous winners Erykah Badu, Shannyn Sossamon, Naomi Watts, Milla Jovovich, Zoe Kravitz, Zooey Deschanel, Scarlett Johansson and Pam Grier for the title of the first ever Slacker Chic of the Year.

2 comments:

Johnny Cakes said...

I DID!!! AND, I changed my vote. Fairuza is queen. She is so fucked up, in a wonderful way. I watched an old interview with her (ca. The Craft) and was like, this bitch is pretty down-to-earth. Plus, she may just have the coolest name I have heard in a long time. I have been saying to myself over and over. (Yeah, I talk to myself.)

Mrs. M. said...

I think if I had to choose, I would have voted for Anna Faris. Her brilliant portrayl in Smiley Face was like looking in a mirror. Particularly this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y7VN_T7ZY8

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet