Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally George Clooney Says Something I Agree With

Photobucket
I loathe George Tears of a Clooney. Positively despise him. However, for once he has said something I agree with. When discussing Prop 8, Tears of a Clooney stated that “At some point in our lifetime, gay marriage won’t be an issue, and everyone who stood against this civil right will look as outdated as George Wallace standing on the school steps keeping James Hood from entering the University of Alabama because he was black.” Yes I agree with you Tears, but don't think I'm going to go make a habit of it. Clooney...that smug bastard...

1 comments:

Johnny Cakes said...

Isn't that guy some sort of doctor? I just hope that when he was making that comment he wasn't dressed in that Miami Vice-ish outfit. The 'gays' would never endorse that!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet