Saturday, November 22, 2008

Go Go Khloezilla

Photobucket
You might have noticed that the night was a little bit darker yesterday, but I assure you, there is no need to worry. It was simply Khloezillz borrowing the moon in order to play a rousing game of ping pong with Leonid Stadnik. What the hell else are they expected to use? Leonid might have beaten her at the game, but I'm sure he was on the receiving end of that paddle later. You know our little Khloezilla's a tiger, and kitty got claws. Meow.

3 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

This has nothing to do with the post but...

OMG! Faruzia Balk!!!!!! I heartz her very much

Madam Miaow said...

Who is this Khloe person? She has yet to hit these shores. (Yeah. Cue jokes about tidal waves.)

May I say I admire the larger lass. Rubens and Renoir would have adored her. In a world of identikit stick insect with bulimia I find her rather refreshing.

Go sistah! We like our food and are proud of it.

Mrs. M. said...

Oh no I'm not making fun of her being larger-in fact I think she has a beautiful body and a gorgeous face. I just call her Khloezilla because she is about 10 feet tall. She towers over all others like a glamorous amazon.
She's also famous for being a Kardashian, which basically means she's famous for nothing. But she's a giant goddess, so she doesn't need to do anything to be lovely.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet