Monday, November 3, 2008

Helena Christensen is Agent Provocateur's New Spokesmodel

Photobucket
Tranny say wha? Supermodel Helena Christensen is following in the footsteps of Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kate Moss, Daisy Lowe and Peaches Geldolf as the new body of lingerie line Agent Provocateur. This new pirate themed ad campaign may do it for some, but I am not impressed. First off, Ms. Christensen's hair looks like Lady from Lady and the Tramp, minus the quite elegance. Secondly, what's with the pissy look on her face? I don't need this kind of retenal abuse. And finally, she looks like a tranny. And I'm not talking about a hot "you betta work" tranny-I'm talking a Hearty Man Dinner eating, beer chugging, wife beating, deadlifting kind of beefy dude. Not exactly enticing me to buy lingerie. NEXT!



1 comments:

Aliers said...

The sword fighting pic reminds me of He-Man for some reason.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet