Monday, November 24, 2008

Horatio Sanz: Half the Man He Used to Be

Photobucket
Holy fucking shit. Now this is what I call a slimdown. SNL alum and former fatty Horatio Sanz was spotted at the "24-Hour Plays" last week, looking completely unrecognizable. Turns out Horatio lost over 100 pounds. "I’ve been eating better," he admitted. "I’ve been trying to come up with a joke about how I’ve lost weight and I was going to say, 'I stopped putting nuts in my sundaes.'" Horatio went on to say that "I never weighed myself when I was at my fattest because I was scared I might die." Well excuse me but I'm speechless. I'm too busy picking my jaw off the floor to think of something even remotely clever. Anyway, congratulations to him!

2 comments:

ChicChickory said...

Holy Gastric Bypass!! I would have never known that was him. I'm not sure if he will be as funny now that he is all suave and slim.

Mrs. M. said...

Maybe not, but he is definetely way hotter. Who knew he had dimples?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet