Monday, November 24, 2008

I Am Green with Envy

Photobucket
It's not often that I look at a chick with simultaneous jealousy and lust in my eyes, but Megan Fox manages to pull it out of me. Bitch is perfect! She's got great hair, an amazing body, hot tattoos, and a sort of dark, edgy quality that makes a woman interresting. She's sort of like Angelina before all the baby buying, world saving, self righteous crap. I need to know what her secret is so that I can immediately do whatever the hell she's doing. Unless the secret has something to do with David Silver semen, in which case, I can definetely do without.

4 comments:

Johnny Cakes said...

Call me when she scores a Kardashian-esque bootay.

Mrs. M. said...

Sadly I don't think that will ever happen. But you can bounce quarters off her fake breasteses instead. It's not the same I know, but sometimes you have to make lemonade out of grapefruits.

ChicChickory said...

I have to agree. Ms Fox does ignite a sort of "play for the other team" kinda feeling. She's gorgeous.

Madam Miaow said...

Another one who stole my body. AnIwannit BACK!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet