Saturday, November 8, 2008

Is That a Placemat on Her Head?

Photobucket
Please tell me that Amy Winehouse does not have a placemat on her head. I mean, it might be a good idea to at least attempt to contain the lice, crack fumes, and tiny village of goblins that most likely reside in that mop of hers. However, I wonder where exactly she got the placemat. We all know Amy doesn't own a damn dining room table and if she did she probably traded it for a rock and a McDonald's double cheeseburger. My best guess is she was invited to a regal dinner for some billionaire's who expected to be greated with a sultry soul singer eager to make plesant small talk and sing "You Know I'm No Good" accapello. What he got however was the creature from the crack lagoon asking if the silver bowl of sweet and low was Columbian and stealing his good china and placemats. Ah well-lessons the learned the hard way.

3 comments:

Johnny Cakes said...

I actually thought this ho was dead, so the babushka-cum-pancake-head look is a step in a direction. (It may not be the RIGHT direction, but it IS a direction!)

Madam Miaow said...

I read that as, "Is that a placenta on her head?"

Um, possibly.

Mrs. M. said...

Now that you say something, it DOES look like placenta! And yes, that could also be a possibility. I wouldn't rule anything out with La Winehouse.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet