Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's the Same as Dating, Except I'm a Whore

Photobucket
Glorified prostitute and cum dumpster Ashley Dupre whose claim to fame includes taking money to have sex with Elliot Spitzer and showing her tits because of daddy issues (I'm assuming) for "Sluts Gone Wild" is making her rounds on both the talk shows and the monthly rags because, well, she's got to do what she can to extend that fifteen minutes. Slutty McDumbwhore recently sat down with Diane Sawyer for an interview that's set to air on ABC Friday at 10pm. 20/20 is promoting the show by delving into how an “upper middle-class, girl next door got into the profession and the psychological journey she continues to experience.” Psychological journey? Since when is sucking dick for money a "psychological journey"? Bitch isn't Freud! Although if he was alive I'm sure she would fuck him for a bottle of Cristal and a new pair of shoes.
20/20 continues to perpetrate the fuckery in the interview, by allowing Slutty McDumbwhore to utter the words “This wasn’t any different than going on a date with someone you barely knew and hooking up with them. The only difference is I can pay my rent…" Yeah! Now that you put it that way, let's all go and collect STDs and sell our self worth for pretty shiny shit! SMDW continued her dillusions by saying “I’m 23 years old (Really?!? That's a hard 23). I want to do music, to do fashion, to write books (Books-PLURAL)– there’s so many things.” Oh snap-is that how easy it is? Why aren't we all fashion designing book writing musicians? If this ho writes a book, I swear I am going to renounce my faith in humanity.
Also, I give Diane Sawyer mad props for not slapping that bitch right across her face. I can't say I would have had the same restraint.
source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet