Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Juliette Lewis Can Do Whatever the Hell She Wants

Photobucket
I know that in the past, I have chastised people for wearing jumpsuits. I acknowledged that I have reined my wrath down upon the jumpsuit, likening it to Beelzebub or Rosie O'Donnell on the rag. However, it is with great humility that I give a lifetime jumpsuit wearing pass for Juilette Lewis. This woman is flawless and radiant. If anyone can pull this outfit off (bandaged sandals and all), it is Juliette. She could single handidly be responsible for global warming and I would still love her. She could come over to mu house and knock over my desk, shuffling and scattering all it's belongings including my day planner and I would still lend her my favorite pair of boots. She could beat my car with a baseball bat, only to then hotwire it and drive it into a river and I would be all "That's ok! I needed a new one anyway. Do you need a ride home? I don't have a car anymore, seeing as how you totaled it and all, but I can pay for your cab!" Ah Juliette. An emerald in a sea of pearls. A ray of sunshine after two weeks of thunder and lightening. A Prozac pill in a bottle of children's Tylenol. Magnificent.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet