Saturday, November 8, 2008

Marilyn Mason and Evan Rachel Woods Split

Photobucket
The goth Hugh Hefner has taken a page out of the Playboy's book and broke it off with his much younger girlfriend. Marilyn Manson, 39. has split with his girlfriend of almost 2 years, Evan Rachel Wood, 21. But don't go throwing into the river with despair just yet-Rachel says the break up was amicable despite reports to the contrary. "Manson and I both decided to take some time apart so we could concentrate on work. Someone used that opportunity to kick us while we were down and sell a completely false story," the actress to People. Allegedly there had been stories going around that they called it quits because Marilyn kicked Rachel's brother Ira out of his guest house. "Manson owns the house he lives in. My brother has never stayed there and the person that said such horrible things about Manson being 'controlling' and 'emotionally abusive' is certainly no source 'close' to me," Woods says. "Manson has been by my side and taken care of me through the best and worst times. I love him as a person and as an artist. I will always be proud to have been a part of that. If any more attacks are made on us, it is the act of a desperate, selfish person, who is angry to no longer be a part of my life. No further comment will be made and we request our privacy at this time." Now I'm not going to make any lame ass jokes about who'll get the vials of blood or collection of shrunken baby heads-I'll leave that to everyone else. All I want to know is whether ERW will stop dressing like Dita Von Teese now that she and goth Hugh have split. I really hope so. There's only one Dita, baby, and she ain't it.

4 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

He's not going out with Dita? When'd that happen?

Mrs. M. said...

The divorced a while ago. Better for her though-she is way too gorgeous and glamorous for the likes of him. She needs a more goth Carey Grant or someone all suave like that.

Aliers said...

HAHAHAHAA "goth hugh hefner"

I thought it was strange she kept calling him Manson. I don't call my husband by his last name and he's in the Army for gawd's sakes :)

I ♥ Dita too!

Anonymous said...

Marilyn Manson hates being addressed as Marilyn, or by his birth name. He prefers to be called Manson. That's why Evan calls him that in interviews.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet