Wednesday, November 19, 2008

People's Sexiest Men Alive

Photobucket
So People Magazine has named Hugh Jackman the sexiest man alive. My vagina is not impressed. I know many of you out there think Hugh is the hottest thing since sliced bread (I don't really know what that's supposed to mean. Was sliced bread ever hot?), but I am unimpressed. Hugh is a good looking guy I suppose, but he bores me to tears. If you ask me, Daniel Craig, Jon Hamm or Javier Bardem, who also ranked on the list, would have been a much better choice. Also making the cut were Zac Efron and Ed Westwick. Umm...I don't mean to be rude or crass (yes I do), but do they really count as "men" when they barely have grass on the field? Those dudes are like what? 15? If you ask me this is grounds for People having to register in some sort of national database and make door to door announcements to their neighbors. Buch of pervs! Anyway, here's the list. If you dare!

Daniel Craig
Jon Hamm
Zac Efron
Robert Buckley
Blair Underwood
Ed Westwick
Michael Phelps
Blake Shelton
Lang Lang
Mark Paul Gosselaar
Javier Bardem
Robert Pattinson
Joshua Jackson
David Beckham

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet