Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pics from the 2008 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Photobucket
Last night the Victoria's Secret Angels threw on their wings and strut their stuff on the 20 mile long runway for Victoria's Secret 2008 Fashion Show. The television special which airs December 3rd on CBS will include Heidi Klum, Karolina Kurkova, and Selita Ebanks and feature performances by Usher. I personally cannot wait for this show. Maybe it's the glitter, maybe it's the cute lingerie (I LOVE lingerie), or maybe it's the overthetop production, but I think it's definetely one of the best exectued fashion shows around.
Warning to Aliers and Akeelers: This post does contain Miranda Kerr, so avert your eyes and procede with caution!

















4 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

Hmmm. I think what put me off it what I read here:
http://randompottins.blogspot.com/2007/11/victorian-exploitation-without-borders.html

Look after your workers and I'll wear your undies.

Aliers said...

Hahahaha! Actually I don't care about MK enough to dislike her. Akeelers and the others have it in for her tho' ;)

I wish I looked good in lingerie but I always feel like a man in drag when I wear it. Like somehow I am impersonating a woman even tho I am one. Weird. I need counseling for sure lol :D

Johnny Cakes said...

Holy shit, Vicki's Secret has done it AGAIN!! First, they made boobs into melons, now they've certainly outdone themselves by making a woman look like an Usher-person. Look at that outfit! I mean, it looks just like an Usher! This shit is going to sell like gangbusters! (I've never USED so many exclamation marks!)

Mrs. M. said...

Madam Miaow noooo! I cannot believe vickie's secret is doing their workers like that! (Actually I CAN believe it, but I just didn't want to) Don't tell me Agent Provocateur is the same way. My little heart will break into a billion pieces!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet