Monday, November 10, 2008

Please Oh Please Oh PLEASE Let This Happen

Photobucket
I just haven't been the same since the brainless morons over at FX canceled the greatest show of all time, The Riches. I have been hoping with every fabric of my being that FX would somehow come to see the err of it's ways and head towards the light, renewing The Riches and bringing me more joy than I could stand. So far it doesn't look like that's going to happen, but if Eddie Izzard has his way, there just might be a The Riches movie. “I was an elevator in London at an awards ceremony and Samuel L. Jackson looks at me and says, ‘So, what’s happening to your kid,’” said Eddie, referring to his on-screen son Cael, who was last seen getting duped by another group of Travellers. “I told Samuel, ‘We don’t know at the moment.’ but I’ve posed to the heads of FX and TBS that we want to make a film. And they said, “Right, we’ll support you.” My heart is exploding with joy. I swear to Santa that if he brings me a Riches movie, I won't ask for anything else for Christmas. I just ask for you all to think supergood thoughts about this. Like those crazy optomistic people in Whoville. Maybe we should hold hands around a tree. I'm pretty much up for trying anything to get my Riches fix at this point. Wayne and Dahlia (err...Doug and Shereen?) must live on-if not on the silver screen, at least in our hearts!
Also, I beg you to sign the petition to bring The Riches back for a 3rd season. Just follow this link

3 comments:

Madam Miaow said...

Huh! When they cancelled Angel after season 5 I cried, I wept, I prayed to the deity in charge to give the culpable Warner execs a plague of boils, a host of STDs ... anything, but give us our FINAL TWO GODDAMMNED SEASONS!!!!!!!!!

But nada. Zilch. Zip.

I feel your pain. And your joy.

Aliers said...

I haven't seen this show yet. But I signed the petition and said that it is the greatest thing since sliced bread :)
I hope they bring back the show!

Mrs. M. said...

Thank you Aliers! You should definetely see it-it really is the best thing since sliced bread I promise!! I never really liked Minnie Driver before, but after seeing her in The Riches I was ready to bear her children.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet