Sunday, November 30, 2008

ScarJo, Mendes, and Vega Do Film Magazine

Photobucket
The cast of the upcoming movie "The Spirit" is filled with beautiful people. I mean absurdly, ridiculously, insanely beautiful people. And yes, I am including Samuel L. Jackson in that list, because he is one bad motha. And while he did not (sadly) get all scantily clad for the latest issue of Film Magazine, Scarlett Johansson, Eva Mendes and Paz Vega did. Although I am inclined to say that these pics are all from previous photo shoots (ScarJo's looks uncanily like an outake from an older Esquire), they're still lovely and gorgeous. There's just something about Scarlett's bouncy curls, soft skin and dangerous curves that make me proud to be a woman. Love her.


2 comments:

Trendology said...

I have such a huge girl crush on eva mendes

lacouturiernyc said...

eva mendes is gorgeous!

xoxo,
La C.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet