Friday, November 14, 2008

Slacker Chic of the Week: Fairuza Balk

Photobucket
I love Fairuza Balk-Despite the fact that I incessantly heard "You look just like that chick from 'The Craft'!" throughout the duration of my high school career. I figured if I had to look like anybody, I'm pretty glad it's such a balls out, take no prisoners chick that got to make out with Edward Norton. Fairuza has cleverly carved out a niche for herself in Hollywood, despite the fact that she doesn't fall into the conventional girl next door/funny best friend/geeky girl with potential stereotypes. Although she may have seemed to fall off the grid, Fairuza has kept busy with projects that include staring in Masters of Horror's "Pick Me Up". With her signature tats, devilish grin and raw sexuality, you can't help but fall victim to her spell.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Aliers said...

That's a badass tat on her lower back! Are those gingerbread men?

I'm jealous that you looked like her through high school. I looked like a thin version of Roseanne Barr.
I still kinda look like that. I think I want facial reconstructive surgery :(

Mrs. M. said...

Oh no Aliers you are beautiful! We are always so harsh on ourselves. Somedays I look in the mirror and I think I look like the creature in those "Messin' with Sasquatch" beef jerky commercials.

Aliers said...

"Messin' with Sasquatch" beef jerky commercials."

LOL! I've never seen those, but I am cracking up right now :)

Mrs M. you are beautiful too! :D

And you're right, us womenfolk are way too hard on ourselves. boo!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet