Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Ten Hottest Moms in Hollywood

Photobucket
Fox News (yes, I know I will burn in hell for citing them) has come out with their own list of the 11 hottest moms in Hollywood and Saint Angelina did not even break the top ten! Someone will pay for this. I am sure when Sangie gets wind, she will find out who is responsible for this list, march right on over to their house, steal their husband/wife and children, and tell God to smite them immediately. Oh who am I kidding? Bitch thinks she is God. She'll probably just try to bring down the wrath by having it rain frogs or swarm them with locusts. That being said, I pretty much agree with this list. And yes, this is the first and last time I will ever agree with anything Fox News says.
11. Angelina Jolie
10. Gwen Stefani
9. Nicole Richie
8. Isla Fisher
7. Heidi Klum
6. Cindy Crawford
5. Demi Moore
4. Jessica Alba
3. Faith Hill
2. Halle Berry
1. Kelly Ripa

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet