Saturday, November 22, 2008

This is a Joke, Right?

Photobucket
I surely hope People magazine is making a funny, because some (most) of their choices for sexiest men of 2008 is questionable at best. It's actually kind of bordering on pedophelia considering the fact that some of these dudes look under 18 and lack the ability to grow facial hair. I know you want to SAY Kevin Jonas is 21, but until I see a birth certificate with my own corneas, I am going to have to call foul. As in both ficticious and nasty. And many of the other half wits People chose that are indeed over the age of 18 make my vagina weep. Dominic Cooper? Mario Lopez? Lang Lang? Chad Michael Fucking Murray? These bitches at People wouldn't know sexy if it sat on their faces. Here's who I will accept from this list: Tyrese, Johnny Lee Miller, Neil Patrick Harris, Mike Rowe and Jon Hamm. Otherwise this is just a list consisting of dudes that probably all have lady parts. This list is absolute fuckery! Where is Giovanni Ribis? Gael Garcia Bernal? Andre Benjamin? Freddy Rodriguez? Justin Theroux? Shit, they didn't even have the decency to include Johnny Depp! Either I'm getting old (at 27), or we have lost sight of the sexy! I take hotness very seriously, and People is making a mockery of the word! I will not stand for it. Nor will I sit for it. And I definetely won't lay down for it.

Go directly to jail. Do not collect $200














I'm sure the Crown Royal turns them into princes...













The Precious Acceptable Few

3 comments:

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

Ooo, JOn Hamm!

I would eat him with a spoon.

Um, I kinda fell old since I have no idea who most of these peeps are

Johnny Cakes said...

As a straight man and a Buddhist, I am comfortable in my own sexuality to recognize that there is physical beauty in women AND men. Yep, I said it. So, I know that there are dudes who deserve kudos for their good looks. However, I agree with Mrs. M one-hundred million and infinity percent: this is like a face-book for the national kiddie diddles of America! Huh? Perhaps this is 'hot'--if you also like to hang around public bathrooms!!!

Where is Mr. Belvedere? 'Carl Winslow' (aka the Fresh Prince's step-dad)? Or, William Murray?

Mrs. M. said...

Oh my God-where IS Mr. Belvedere?!? His ass was robbed! And while we're at it, so was Balki from Perfect Strangers. I bet those two get laaiiiiiid!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet